Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Are the prices slowly coming down??

  1. #1
    Inactive Member julliams's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2006
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    I have been watching AG dolls on ebay with interest since Christmas and have noticed the last day or so that the average price for an PM doll seems to be around the $50 - $60 mark whereas last week they were up around $70 - $80+

    I think I will watch a bit more to see what's going on.

    Juliette

  2. #2
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I sure hope so. I was able to get one of the outfits on my list for what I thought was a good price but I lost several too. One was my fault - it wasn't listed right, price was really low, but I got cheap with my bid. I sniped it because I had to leave then, lost by 50 cents. Earlier I lost one for $7 more so I was willing to pay more [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] . Why do I do that? I really need(want) this outfit before Valentines Day for DD.

    The good thing about the prices is I'm not tempted to buy another doll [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Juliette--I think that some things are coming down, but others still seem really high! But doll prices around 50 - 60 seem more "normal" to me. That's why it is important to watch (and sometimes lose a few auctions), because then you know you are getting a good deal.

    Vew-Tori--yikes, 50 cents!!

    Jennifer

  4. #4
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't freak about the .50 cents - You don;t know how hi they were willing to bid and their Hi Bid was probably a great deal more then yours

  5. #5
    Inactive Member marilyn2222's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2005
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good, I hope the prices for Marisol will start dropping.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ckaterkatie's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2005
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think that prices are starting to settle to normal. I've been watching many different things (accessories, outfits, dolls, furniture) and I have been much relieved. There have been some Marisol BIN opportunities that seemed relatively reasonable...or at least compared to what they have been going for. Don't know what I'm looking for (especially since I'm going to buy Jess) - but I'm always up for a good deal!

  7. #7
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    I hope they're going down. I've got a few dolls in my watch thing right now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •